Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:24:01 -0500

Chalk another one for the flood of rumored HGUCs....

1-Zaku II HGUC(Apparentally there were prototypes of this at Toy Fair)
2-Gundam GP-02(Bandai is totting a 1/144 GP-02 as being their most advanced
kit. Seeing as it's probably *not* the old craptastic kit, I think we're in
for something new)
3-Alex(Somebody stated at TF there would be a 'new Alex')

and now...

4-Dendorium Orchis

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Matt Tateishi
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 8:22 PM
To: 'gundam@aeug.org'
Subject: [gundam] New MG rumor

Hi there Gundam ML,

Well, I was at New Type Hobbies in San Francisco last weekend to buy a
MG Nu Gundam and as I was looking around I started talking to the guy
about Master Grades and what's coming up. And he went through the stuff
that's already announced, like Hyaku Shiki and GP-O3. And then he
mentioned that after that the Re-GZ will be the next Master Grade. And
I was kind of surprised and asked him why they were making a MG out of
such an obscure suit. And he said that Bandai is moving forward with
CCA-era suits and that there are plans for an eventual MG Geara Doga and
MG Jagd Doga. And THEN he dropped a bomb and said that Bandai is
actually planning for a (wait for it...) HGUC Dendrobium Orichis?! So
of course I gave him a look of immense disbelief, but he insisted that
they're actually taking about this right now.

Okay, this is all total rumor and might be completely unfounded. It's
just something a guy that works at a model store told me. But I thought
I'd pass it on.

--Matt