Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Thu, 08 Mar 2001 19:11:09 -0800

Yes, you are right. I wasn''t sure myself so just went to mechadomain to
check. I thought it transforms but, instead it docks with 'waverider'
looking thing. I guess it's like Super Gundam or something.
I don't know why but, I'm little sensitive about transforming mechas.
May be because I have too many bad memories with Zeta models?

Danny