Trevor Lemon (lemontea@earthlink.net)
Thu, 08 Mar 2001 18:24:10 -0800

I still haven't painted mine, but I did some major surgury on the Right
arm - I cut it off just above the elbow joint and rotated the entire
assembly 90 degrees. Now I can pose my right arm (i.e. weapon arm) in a
normal (read: cool) pose. You can't even tell it was done; I lost less
than 1mm in length on the arm (negligible), and the finish is as smooth
as the original. I left the Left arm the way it was, since it poses
just fine with the shield. Someday, after I get a digital camera, I may
post some post-op pics of the arm. It's so sweet.

   Trevor in California