garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:58:14 -0800 (PST)

yeah...hehehe...

i think i actually prefer the ishtar unit (gotta love
platemailed mecha with tank turrets for heads!) than
the raiden unit. the latter looks more like a beer
bellied gorrilla with big feet (the toes...eek!).

master grade ishtar anyone?

the tactical armors have less cozy room for the pilot
than a urinal, and i didn't think that was possible!
:P

-garr

--- "Nicholas \"Echo|Fox\" Paufler"

http://gundam.aeug.org/