garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:54:24 -0800 (PST)

--- Matt Tateishi <tateishi@infinite-machine.com>
wrote:
> Hi there Gundam ML,
>
> Well, I was at New Type Hobbies in San Francisco
> last weekend to buy a
> MG Nu Gundam and as I was looking around I started
> talking to the guy
> about Master Grades and what's coming up. And he
> went through the stuff
> that's already announced, like Hyaku Shiki and
> GP-O3. And then he
> mentioned that after that the Re-GZ will be the next
> Master Grade. And
> I was kind of surprised and asked him why they were
> making a MG out of
> such an obscure suit. And he said that Bandai is
> moving forward with
> CCA-era suits and that there are plans for an
> eventual MG Geara Doga and
> MG Jagd Doga.

i kinda actually like the regz. :)

prospective doga mg's come as no surprise. with
bandai's racketeering release scheme, they can churn
out variants of those kits with selected accessories,
like they're doing with the 8th ms master grades.

>And THEN he dropped a bomb and said
> that Bandai is
> actually planning for a (wait for it...) HGUC
> Dendrobium Orichis?! So
> of course I gave him a look of immense disbelief,
> but he insisted that
> they're actually taking about this right now.

this presupposes that an hguc gp03 will come out after
the mg gp03. maybe they're planning to release it in
a package? buy hguc orchis, get hguc stamen free!
:P at any rate, i'd definitely buy an hguc stamen
orchis unit!

*glares at his SD gp03*

grrr...

anyway, where does the guy get his info from? and how
reliable has he been in the past?

-garr