Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 18:50:45 -0800

I was just reading the Newtype Asylum and noticed James Boren's posted
reviews (With pictures!) of various books. I was _Very_ intrigued by the
Mead Gundam book, specifically. I had no idea it contained so much in the
way of pre-production looks (something I find especially cool). I'll
definately need to track down a copy one of these days.
Anyway, I have a request. If any of you GML'ers have the book and a scanner
handy, could you scan a few of the interim designs that most stand out? I'd
especially like to see the one Nightingale mentions with the more
traditional stylings, as well as the one without a v-fin or mustache at all.
Thanks =)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"