Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 18:32:18 -0800

Maybe so, garr, but that just wouldn't fit in with Gasaraki's story. That
would be just like having a team of five bishounen piloting super powered
robots in a Gundam series .... oh wait, they already did that ;p
</me ducks to avoid the incoming hurled projectiles from the Wing fans> =)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "garrick lee" <goner4sure@yahoo.com> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 5:14 PM Subject: Re: [gundam] [OT] Yutaka Izubuchi interview