CharAznables_UConlygroup moderator (CharAznables_UConlygroup-owner@yahoogroups.com)
8 Mar 2001 23:37:48 -0000

Hello,

You've been invited to join the CharAznables_UConlygroup group,
an email group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use email group
service.

JOIN NOW, IT'S EASY:

in your email program

-OR-

2) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site at
   http://groups.yahoo.com/invite/CharAznables_UConlygroup?email=gundam%40aeug%2Eorg&iref=uMy-AqKyluJnnGPi3Y8WaSzpJOk
By joining CharAznables_UConlygroup, you will be able to exchange messages
with other group members. Yahoo! Groups also makes it easy to store
photos and files, coordinate events and more.

Here's an introductory message from the group moderator:

Thank You for joining if you have joined then you must be a
UC fan as I do NOT accept just wing fans, gomen but I no
longer like wing so I wanted to make a group like this one
so I hope you enjoy your stay and my name is Char Aznable
and I hope you enjoy your stay.

If you do not wish to join the CharAznables_UConlygroup group, please
ignore this invitation.

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups: Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to abuse this
invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us
at abuse@yahoogroups.com