Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:15:33 -0800

Not directly Gundam related, but ADV just posted a translated interview
(circa Feb. 1999) with Yutaka Izubuchi, regarding his work on Gasaraki. See:
http://www.advfilms.com/gasaraki/inter/yutaka1.html
I found it a _Very_ interesting read, as Izubuchi has rapidly become my
favorite mechanical designer, and Gasaraki is easily the best "mecha" anime
made in the last five years. I really love getting insight into the minds of
these folks, it does give you a whole new appreciation for what they do.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"