Thomas Kohl (T.C.Kohl@t-online.de)
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 00:12:14 +0100

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DuckFlesh@aol.com
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 11:49 PM
  Subject: [gundam] German Zeons?

  German Gundam Stuff:
  Dom Fuenf: Dom 5
  Dom Tropen: Dom Tropical
  Sieg Zeon: Victory Zeon, and is similar to the Nazi "Sieg Heil"
>hmmm i really am the last to sympathize with the nazis but the zions shouting Sieg zion is something really funny to see *G*
  Neu Ziel: New Goal
  Kaempfer: Fighter; Champion
>I really dont know where everyone gets the champion from kämpfer means fighter nothing more nothin gless
  Anything else?
  ok i do not know if all this is strictly zeon i guess not but its all "badguys" anyway
  Xeku ein ( short form of xeku eins ( xeku one )
  The 0080 Musai and tivvay ( Siegfried & Graf zeppelin )
  RMS-099B Sturm Dias ( Sturm = storm )
  Maybe hamma hamma ( could be bcos hammer is pronounced more like hamma )
  The einrad from V gundam
  The Spiegel Gundam ( spiegel = mirror)

  hmm ok thats all i found now while just whizzin through the Mechadomain maybe more if i find more