Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:38:14 -0500

Well James,

I actually like the ninja Kampfer look but one of my next projects is either
a camo RX-79G:
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/YODASHP/rx79g.htm

Or a splinter camo patter like on the agressor f-18's on the cover of this
months Finescale Modeler. Actually a splinter camo in space would be good
if you wanted to confuse the enemy.

This Gelgoog is a good example.
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/YODASHP/gerugugu.k.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: James II L Ravelo [mailto:nu_gundam@edsamail.com.ph]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 4:03 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] model realistic or anime style

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>I agree with garrick here...it must be in colors you like, unless the whole
>point was to win the contest, not show the world what you like....

hmmm...you can do both.

>anyway, I find that anything blue is a bad thing in the battlefield, unless
>you're underwater, but even there it would be better to stick to grays.

adding to that - you gotta paint your kit in a color scheme that'll make it
blend with the area it's supposed to be fighting in. You can paint it in
gray/concrete gray/whatever gray for urban combat, green camo/green and
brown for jungle warfare, etc...
unless you want to show that your kit is piloted by an ace who wants his/her
presence known on the battlefield.