Franz G Co (darkholy@saintly.com)
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:05:25 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "Phil Abramowitz" <Phil_Abramowitz@email.msn.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: March 7, 2001 2:33:24 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] model realistic or anime style

Depends, any kit fr. the OVAs especially 08th MS looks better with the
weathered look.

For me if would depend on the colors I used on the rest of the kit. If it's
a colourful Gundam I'd go with the anime style. On the other hand, if
you're going to paint the Kampfer in a nice military blue I'd paint the
thrusters the color of jet aircraft engines (a nice metallic as you
suggested) and then weather with pastels.

Phil