Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:02:34 +0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>I agree with garrick here...it must be in colors you like, unless the whole
>point was to win the contest, not show the world what you like....

hmmm...you can do both.

>anyway, I find that anything blue is a bad thing in the battlefield, unless
>you're underwater, but even there it would be better to stick to grays.

adding to that - you gotta paint your kit in a color scheme that'll make it blend with the area it's supposed to be fighting in. You can paint it in gray/concrete gray/whatever gray for urban combat, green camo/green and brown for jungle warfare, etc...
unless you want to show that your kit is piloted by an ace who wants his/her presence known on the battlefield.