Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 23:34:18 -0500

What of some of the stuff we've been seeing in the American catalogs, like
the Gundam Ground Type, Alex, and other figures? I wonder if these'll get an
MSIA release..
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On Behalf
Of BlazeEagle
  Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 11:20 PM
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Subject: [gundam] Some MSiA and Fix Future Releases

  Newtype Asylum reported the following:
  http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/news.htm

  A Gelgoog Cannon and Wing Zero Custom are confirmed, as well as a GP01
Gundam Fix figure! They say it will come with all it's standard equipment
plus an exclusive long barrel rifle. This comes as a pleasant surprise for
me(The GP01 Fix Figure).

  Now, for the rumors:

  There will also be High Mobility Gelgoogs in Johnny Ridden, Shin Matsunaga
and Black Trinary colors.
  Also, there may a Rick Dias, Gyan and Zaku I MSiA's.

  That's all. To the Newtype guys. Keep up the good work, I love their
News!!

  Aaron aka BlazeEagle
  "Believing a sign of Zeta"