BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 23:19:56 -0500

Newtype Asylum reported the following:
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/news.htm

A Gelgoog Cannon and Wing Zero Custom are confirmed, as well as a GP01 Gundam Fix figure! They say it will come with all it's standard equipment plus an exclusive long barrel rifle. This comes as a pleasant surprise for me(The GP01 Fix Figure).

Now, for the rumors:

There will also be High Mobility Gelgoogs in Johnny Ridden, Shin Matsunaga and Black Trinary colors.
Also, there may a Rick Dias, Gyan and Zaku I MSiA's.

That's all. To the Newtype guys. Keep up the good work, I love their News!!

Aaron aka BlazeEagle
"Believing a sign of Zeta"