LPhaZe0ne@aol.com
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 19:35:51 EST

SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com writes:

> Where can I find sound clips of Char talking at as I've searched but no luck
> so if you all know then lemme know as I wanna hear him talk? Arigato in

Mmm.. If you can find the speech tracks from.. I forgot what game it was.
Maybe Zeta Gundam for PS. Or maybe it's Char's Counterattack. I'm pretty sure
one of those games has a speech track on the CD that has Char speaking with
Amuro probably. It's probably a long shot that you'll find it, but it's all I
can think of.

    ~PhaZe

> Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

II PhaZe 0ne || 0ne of the Perfect Exertions ||
|| <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/lphaze0ne/caution.html">X . Cel</A> || Urban; Poetry, Art, Composition ||
|| Partners-in-Rhyme || ! z m || Rezidual ||
|| Email me mobile; 9172452551@tsr.net ||