Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 15:02:03 -0800

Can't believe no one posted this yet =)
Newtype updated their FTB report for March... not a lot of new textual info,
but we get to see the first bit of concept art from 2 years ago... see:
http://www.newtype-net.com/topics/brl_Feb28.html
I must say ... fucking COOL!
The previous images looked kind of odd, in that it was kind of hard to get
an idea of the whole, but this looks spectacular ... the hard sci-fi look is
brilliantly executed. If the 20 year old V-fins and red chin have to go and
this is our replacement, you certainly won't see me complaining.
All hail Gunboy!

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"