Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Wed, 7 Mar 01 16:41:22 -0500

>Hey, I'm not sure where you're planning to get the paper zaku from, but if
>it is from ehobbyland, I have a warning. Ehobbyland is where I got mine, but
>he only sent me a burned copy of the cd and did not include the 1/20th. I
>emailed him to ask about this, and he was somewhat rude, and despite what
>his site says, he claims that he will only sell the cd.
> jeff
>PS. On the one I printed white glue does seem to be working ok..

I've been ripped off multiple times from ehobbyland. Everytime I asked
about when my item was coming, or telling him that what he sent me is a
forfeit, he either ignores me or is very rude... They are located in Hong
Kong, which may explain why so much of what I got was beaten and a "BEN
DI" model... I really can't say they can be trusted, not a single
transaction has gone smoothly with them

-"All your White Base are belong to us"