Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:32:22 -0500

Suggestions from the group please.

I'm building a MG Kampfer for a IPMS model contest up here in the great
white north and I am wondering about MS thrusters. I know that in the anime
shown on TV most MS have their thrusters painted a bright red or yellow just
to make them stand out on the screen. The problem is that I am painting my
Kampfer as realistic as possible and I was thinking that I should paint the
thruster areas a titanium or some other metallic color with some nice
weathering to simulate the heat from the thrusters.

Or..... Should I just paint them yellow and then weather the thrusters to
give the model a semi anime look.