Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 21:59:04 -0800

>I DID get Millia!! (he he).

Damn, so you get 1 of 3 cards, but won't know until you open the box!
Wanna trade? :)

>The funny thing is, I'm so busy playing AC2 that I haven't even checked
>Macross M3 out yet (must finish AC2!!). It's just sitting there calling
>to me - it's pleas falling on deaf ears (my AC's noise canceller must be
>kicking in [stupid AC joke]).
>
> Trevor in California

I've played AC2 on store demo units, didn't see a whole lot that was
different from previous AC games (other than spiffier graphics) to warrant
another 50 bucks ($54 to be exact...). PS2's hardware power hasn't really
delivered that many great games so far.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0