garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 16:46:36 -0800 (PST)

speaking of old kits...i was browsing through the toy
shops (toy kingdom at shoemart for the
filipinos)...and there are a few old zz kits lying
around.

jamru fin, gaza-D, and dovenwolf, as well as the dahgi
iris.

how're those kits?

also...what's the difference between the 1/100 god
gundam hyper mode and the 1/100 ordinary god gundam?
the hyper mode is twice the price...but...can't tell
any difference from looking at the pics of the box.

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/