Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 16:22:14 -0800

>Wow.
>http://www.kidscreen.com/articles/200103/ks30790.asp
>Wow again.
>A 52 foot tour bus travelling around promoting Gundam awareness in North
>America. Raise your hands if any of you ever thought you'd see that? =P
>This article is rife with obvious errors (six PS2's featuring Microsoft
>Gundam games? ;p)

Not to mention their claim that the promo was supported online at
gundamofficial.com, despite the fact that they haven't updated their
events section since April, 2000. There was nothing on the official
site that mentions about the tour bus.

>I'm still boycotting on the dub-only MSG DVD's,

Smart move, betcha a dual language "special edition" will be out sooner or
later.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0