Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 16:19:34 -0800

>What makes it special is the Remastered soundtracks. The new dubs. These
>were done for the DVD edition, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround audio for those of
>us that have a Dolby digital system. All this kicks the VHS editions butts.
>The sound on these are awesome. You also have documentary, art,
>advertisement for the series and the movies, interviews with the voice cast,
>interviews with Tomino. This set is waaaaayyy better that the VHS.

How different was the re-recorded dubs from the original? Do they sound
very much the same or did some characters sound completely different?

I wonder if this was a new track done for the DVD or if they just simply
DVD-ized the Master Grade LD box that came out a few years ago. That box
even came with a bunch of photo CDs to boot.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0