Tue, 06 Mar 2001 16:13:13 -0800

Scott Alexander Frantz wrote:

> Not simultaneous R1 and R2. The region 2 has been out for a while, since
> 2000-12-21. I have the first 2 already #3 is on the way,
>
> Stats:
>
> Japanese full title is 'Kidou Senshi Gundam Theatrical version trilogy which
> was re-edited from the original TV series w/ newly added footages for
> theatrical version.
>
> * Newly recorded dubs (mostly by original cast) and remixed 5.1 audio.
> (Original Mono audio is not included.)
>
> * Languages: Japanese: DD5.1
>
> * Subtitles: Japanese / English

Newly recorded dubs? Did they rewrite the dub script as well? I seem to
remember a line about 'Robotron Invaders' or something of that nature during the
scene when the Zakus invade the colony during the dub of first movie. Fixing
silly stuff like this would be nice.

junior

"Hey, kid! Why are you dressed in drag?"
        -- Fujisawa, El-Hazard