Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:17:45 -0800

>I also thought that too because it is not in any of the catalogs that I have
>but I have an ad in one of the old Hobby Japan mags that states 1/144 and
>1/100. It might have been a old con special kit like the old 1/100 plated
>shiki.....

Bandai's been known to advertise prototypes and later withdraw the product
completely. For example, they had some rather cool MicroGundam designs
in their catalog, but these were never released when they decided to can
the product line. IIRC they did the same thing with some 0079/MSV designs
when they decided to focus on releasing Zeta kits.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0