SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:18:13 EST

In a message dated 3/6/2001 1:12:48 PM Central Standard Time,
zeonchar@mindspring.com writes:

> But you could see Char's lips just fine.

Speaking of Char Aznable I tried looking for some sites that has his bio and
I even looked under mobile suit gundam 0079 and got no results all I got was
wing pages =( so if you all know of some places that just about him tell me
as I'm supposed to rpg as him on a gundam yahoo club I'm on but I need to
know how he acts and everything before I rpg as him, arigato in advance