Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 06:38:27 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001 21:43:15 -0800 (PST), gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> i meant the picture sucked, not the kit itself. i
> loved the FG more than the ver1.5 to tell you the
> truth.
>
> i think the FG will be the basic proportion for the
> HGUC rx-78-2, seeing as how it is the fundamental form
> lately. it will have much more posability, as the FG
> was pretty good, and it should be the best RX-78-2
> ever. it's funny how the RX never got a decent
> representation except in PG scale...

well, they basically took the PG, shrinked it to 1/144, and patterned the
parts with the first Gundam kit (well, the advertising says so, I wouldn't
know) and there you have it. I think the HGUC will be patterned after the
FG/PG seeing it is the trend in the RX-78-2 line, especially with the
release of the 1.5 which is more PG-like