Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 08:39:23 -0500

I also liked Testors dull coat but since it only comes in a spray can, I'm a
bit hesitant to spray it on a model that I've spent weeks building/priming
and painting. I've just gotten used to spraying very thin coats using a
airbrush. I guess I will try adding some white to my color mix first.

Try the link again. It works for me. This Zaku is also a very good pic of
shading.

http://www.geocities.com/chris_1906/P0001287.JPG

http://www.interq.or.jp/www1/osirei/zaku/zaku.html

You may have to click it again and again though.

-----Original Message-----
From: liqdchip@att.net [mailto:liqdchip@att.net]
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 4:28 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: RE: [gundam] MODELING ?

your colors will always get darker after you apply a
celar coat. i have experimented with all types of clear
coats. i think testors dull coat laquer is the best,
but it still tones the colors down.

lighting the colors slightly with white base is the key.

also for panel lines i use a pigma pen by sakura. the
wash scenario leaves a film all over the parts if you
arent very careful.

also your link to the pic is broken.