(ZAMBONY@hitel.net)
Thu, 06 Mar 2001 21:36:53 +0900(KST)

>>Has Tomino ever mentioned as to why he includes masked individuals in series
>>he directs? (Char from MSG, Born Bonnings from Aura Battler Dunbine and the
>>Baron from Brain Powerd)
>>
>>Thanks in advance, ;)
>>
>>Fed
>
>Production budget concerns? Masked characters = no need to animate lips =
>cheaper & faster production.
>
>Eddie

That might be right answer for Barn 'Black Knight' Burnings from Dunbine,
but either Char or Baron left their nose and lips open in the air, which
didn't help cut production budgets...:-)

It has something to do with that mysterious atmosphere we often feel from
the guys who hide their faces behind the cool masks... a la Man in the
Iron Mask. ;-)

-Sunwook Kim
 ZAMBONY@hitel.net

jcX