Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 00:31:39 -0800

>All I know is that the game sucks. ^^

I spent more time playing it than VFX and VFX2 combined. The music is
kind of so-so but the game is a lot of fun if you are a fan of
After Burner.

>The frame rate drops TOO much during
>the gameplay...

The game comes to a grinding halt in some of the object-crammed areas
on some levels, I can't believe they let these slip through QA.

>and it's suspiciously too much like VFX...

1 or 2? It's more like 1, but with better arcade action. 2 was just
plain horrible when they tried to be a flight simulation game.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0