Javier Vega (gundame81@yahoo.com)
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:45:49 -0800 (PST)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1119712693

> > > --
> > > eBay seller ID: msvgundam
> > > msgundam@mediaone.net
>
> I believe you would be bidding on "The Letter"
> written on rice paper.
>

> --
> eBay seller ID: msvgundam
> msgundam@mediaone.net

Well Like I said before some people get confused on
MSG and Gundam Wing . I think he is trying to Ripe off
the Gundam Wing fans or holding out Information to
Gundam Wing fans. Because trying to sell rice paper
with a Gundam Icon that had Japanses letters on it.
IMI(Its really not worth biding on $500 because Gundam
Wing was made I think In 1994 that really is ripeing
off a Gundam Wing Fan In the US.) or if he was
mis-informed by his Translation to the letters that
his friend gave him that Kido Senshi Gundam(means
Mobile Suit Gundam if im Right.><) was Gundam Wing
maybe he did not know what the hell his friend was
saying to him when he Found out that on Cartoon
Network was shown Gundam Wing what a smart guy he was
if he known.