Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:52:39 -0800

Shrug.
I don't mind.
I love the little buggers ... especially the mass produced grunt MS's. It's
somewhat more interesting having a whole bunch of them in different
paintjobs rather than a whole bunch all painted the same.
Echo|Fox, GM-head, MSiA fan, visionary =P

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward Ju" <gundam@loop.com> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 9:47 PM Subject: [gundam] Let's milk the mold and the fans