Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 21:43:15 -0800 (PST)

i meant the picture sucked, not the kit itself. i
loved the FG more than the ver1.5 to tell you the
truth.

i think the FG will be the basic proportion for the
HGUC rx-78-2, seeing as how it is the fundamental form
lately. it will have much more posability, as the FG
was pretty good, and it should be the best RX-78-2
ever. it's funny how the RX never got a decent
representation except in PG scale...