liqdchip@att.net
Mon, 05 Mar 2001 21:27:58 +0000

your colors will always get darker after you apply a
celar coat. i have experimented with all types of clear
coats. i think testors dull coat laquer is the best,
but it still tones the colors down.

lighting the colors slightly with white base is the key.

also for panel lines i use a pigma pen by sakura. the
wash scenario leaves a film all over the parts if you
arent very careful.

also your link to the pic is broken.