Gundam (gundan@aeug.org)
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 08:43:54 -0700

Remove gundam@aeug.org

Vince Leon
vleon@u.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: zx11zx14@yahoo.com [SMTP:zx11zx14@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 3:02 AM
Subject: [gundam] FREE SUNGLASSES as seen in McCall's Magazine

ARIZONA SHADES is giving away a FREE pair of Rayban Wayfarer II
style sunglasses.

Arizona Shades was featured in McCall's Magazine article "50 Fabulous Freebies" June, 2000.

Simply send your Name and Address along with 8 First Class Postage Stamps
for p&h to:

ARIZONA SHADES
1830 E. Broadway #124-193
Tucson, AZ 85719

We are making this offer to promote our growing business. We hope you enjoy your
new shades! (USA only please)

Sincerely,

Davis Ford
Arizona Shades

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of the new millennium
To be removed please reply back with the word "remove" in the subject line.