Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 21:20:04 -0800 (PST)

huh... that's the promo line art for the FG gundam...i
saw that pic in the 2000 Bandai catalogue. that's why
that pic sucked big time compared to whatever we've
seen. but i'm sure the kit will look great. i mean
look at how the FG Gundam turned out
--- "Richard Ramos - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Gundam!"

http://gundam.aeug.org/