Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 20:56:13 -0800

There was that set of 5 SD MS's in Char colors (Zaku, Dom, Gundam, Gelgoog
... hmm .. maybe it was only 4? or am I forgetting one?). You could always
find a picture of that and base it on that.
Alternatively, find a screenshot from Giren's Greed, a Char-type Dom is one
of the possible variants, right?

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"