garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 04:45:02 -0800 (PST)

--- Thomas Kohl <T.C.Kohl@t-online.de> wrote:

> [...]

yeah. that would be the great advantage of remote
targetting on weapons. but none of the mechs in
gundam ever do that, do they? (except in 8th ms
team...) which kinda asks the purpose of the sights
and scopes.

heck, i'd probably just hide behind an asteroid
(rotten stinking camper!), stick my gm squirt gun, er,
beam spray gun out and aim from there. :)

-garr