garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 03:45:05 -0800 (PST)

er..well, the next logical question would be -- what
purpose do the scopes and sights on rifles serve? if
all the specialized cams are on the head (including
targetting system), what for the fancy doo dads?

they're clearly not remote targetting systems...and it
IS rather redundant and counterproductive for mobile
suits to have to actually look through the rifle scope
to actually aim the weapon.

chalk it up to style, i suppose.

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/