garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 04:00:03 -0800 (PST)

well, yeah...but look at the hguc lineart. it's...a
grotesque mismatch. the legs are just screaming pg
retooling (note the smooth bevelled edges), while the
upper half of the body is...sharp and, er, primitive
(in terms of rendering and sculpting).

i'd say, either go for the complete retro look or go
for the scaled down pg. although a complete hguc
retro look would be a waste, seeing as how it would be
the same as the old hg kit.

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/