BlazeEagle (blazeeagle@charter.net)
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 03:47:14 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gus Jae" <gusjae@rcn.com>

> The Testors non-toxic model glue is actually citric acid and has a orangey
> kinda smell... where as the orange tube doesn't smell like an orange at
all,
> not that I am complaining :P

I've used that glue as well. It's a lot better then the smell of the orange
tube glue. The citric acid based Testors glue seems to create a better bound
then the toxic glue does for some reason, at least for me that is. The toxic
stuff is also very stringy compared to the non toxic glue.

Aaron aka BlazeEagle
"Believing a sign of Zeta"