Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 02:06:27 -0500

Is it just me or does Katoki just not have enough creative input into this
line as he does with the MGs? With the MGs sometimes the mech are really
distant from the animation...take for example Katoki's take on the Gundam
and the GP-series. It seems almost like he's recreating the mech in his
image. However with HGUC it seems to be a different case-that Katoki's
redesign is very minimal, and looks fairly close to the way it's potrayed in
the animation-looking at the new linearts of the GM and Gundam seems to
affirm that. We also stuff like the Gog...
 So I'm wondering what's the deal with HGUC and Katoki?