Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 20:12:15 -0800

Not bad at all =)
Gundam is definately a universe ripe for parody and I always welcome a laugh.
One comment though, the group you're parodying is actually the "Black Tri-Stars", or the "Black Trinary", not the black trinity =P

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris ... All hail Discordia ... Hail, she what done it all!"

----- Original Message ----- From: dave reimer To: gundam@aeug.org Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 6:23 PM Subject: Re: [gundam] an online gundam comic

ok guys, got the first instalment of the comic up on my site. cant remember the actual link to it, but go to www.gundam-junkyard.net and itll be on the nav bar thingy.

-dave, author of online gundam comic ----- Original Message ----- From: ROBOTICK To: gundam@aeug.org Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 9:13 PM Subject: Re: [gundam] an online gundam comic

Sorry, Dave, I didn't mean to discourage you at all. Really, I think we'd all like to see a giant mecha comic. I meant only to suggest a more humorous mecha series. ----- Original Message ----- From: dave reimer To: gundam@aeug.org Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 9:56 PM Subject: Re: [gundam] an online gundam comic

nevermind about the whole gundam comic thing forget i even mentioned it. ill just do it for my site and not for the list ----- Original Message ----- From: ROBOTICK To: gundam@aeug.org Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 9:34 PM Subject: Re: [gundam] an online gundam comic

In that case, assuming that you can't design your own mecha, they are plenty of goofier/cornier mecha shows out there. Maybe you'd like Mazinger Z or Voltron. Anyone else have any ideas? ----- Original Message ----- From: dave reimer To: gundam@aeug.org Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 9:21 PM Subject: Re: [gundam] an online gundam comic

nothing really, i would just be using the mechs. i wouldnt want it to go to publishing or anything, it would be just something for my site. ----- Original Message ----- From: ROBOTICK To: gundam@aeug.org Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 9:19 PM Subject: Re: [gundam] an online gundam comic

It seems to me that Gundam wouldn't be the best license to use if you're interested in making a humourous comic strip. What is it about Gundam that you want in your comic? ----- Original Message ----- From: dave reimer To: gundam@aeug.org Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 8:41 PM Subject: [gundam] an online gundam comic

hey GMLers

im going to be making an online gundam comic. its gonna be more on the funny side. would yall be interested in seeing it made?

if you want the diehard info on it, here it is :

1) placed in the UC timeline around the 8th MS Team

2) alot of things will be like the 8th MS because i like that series, not really a good reason, but oh well...

3) only 7 characters, so nothing to get mixed up about. some may be dropped before it is released to make the story simpler.

4) the drawings would be very simple

5) no particular story, each strip would be a random event

email me offlist if you would like to be in on this. njrotc_cadet@hotmail.com