garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 17:44:59 -0800 (PST)

--- Char Aznable <charaznable@excite.com> wrote:

> so what do you think is better, this or the FG? (now
> I wouldn't want answers
> from other people going like, "of course this
> because its more posable than
> the FG." duh, that's a given. I'm talking about
> the way it looks)

quite frankly, the shoulders suck. upper half looks
awful. it looks mismatched....mismatched retro look.

the lower half and the legs look great with the katoki
style modernization, but the upper half looks out of
place. too simple, and too angular...too
primitive...harking from a time when technical styling
was unheard of. i hope it's just the lineart, and not
the kit itself.

-garr