Dafydd Neal Dyar (dafydd@dyarstraights.com)
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 17:12:55 -0800

Vince:

Thanks for the info, but that doesn't seem to be the case here -- the mail
server IP address is still correct, my user name is still listed as
z/mail.w3media.net and the correct password is still in place. The server no
longer authenticates it, because the server is apparently no longer serving. I
found the following item posted on the Gundam.Com Website:

"Feb-28-2001
Gundam.Com Email Technical Problems
Our main Gundam.Com Email server crashed and may be unrecoverable. We are
scrambling to setup a new mail server and re-install all the Gundam Mail
accounts as we speak. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll post an update
when things are back to normal."

As of just a few moments ago, no update has been posted.

Thanks again for the timely assistance. It's the thought that counts.

-Z-