Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 18:12:32 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: DuckFlesh@aol.com
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 4:52 PM
Subject: [gundam] model glue

> heres a warning: Do not but Testors non-toxic model glue. A while back
they
> were out of the kind with fumes, so I had to get this, and well... It
dosn't
> harden. It just Molds itself into the plastic to make a semi-hard bond,
> which bends under the weight of say, a HGUC arm.

Yeah, that's the tube with blue instead of orange, right? I was going to get
some a few weeks ago because I couldn't find the regular orange and the
clerk said it was crap, and pulled a tube of orange out from under the
counter. =) (I can understand that, when I worked at a hardware store a lot
of our model glue was shoplifted for the groovy fumes. And some people would
come in and buy like 10 tubes at a time, once a week. It was scary.)

- dom