Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 15:28:29 -0500

Ok I hope I can get some help from some of the master modelers here.

I'm going with the preshading route with my Kampfer and I am almost at the
point of doing my final color panel shading. One thing that I have found in
my 3 previous models that I have done this way is that the color looks fine
before the first coat of clear which is needed for the black wash for the
panel lines but the clear tends to darken all the colors. Should I just
lighten all the colors before I airbrush them or should I not primer coat
all of the parts black.

BTW. I have been using Micro Scale clear flat and I have also tried Future
floor wax mixed with Tamiya flat base but I find the Micro Scale is much
better as a clear coat.