Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 11:28:09 -0800

I don't know how many people uses Gunze Sangyo Gundam Paint sets. If you
want easy, brainless color match for your Gundam kits. This is the best
thing out there. If you want a perfect match for your Kampfer, try Gunze
Sangyo's MG Kampfer color set. Paint mix is so close to the actual color
of the mold, you don't have to paint the whole kit if you want. You can
just touch up the tree marks and putty filled areas. You wouldn't notice
the difference.

danny