Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 19:59:37 +0800

From: Richie Ramos<gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>

> WHat? I loved macross Plus music!

And here's my segue into Maaya Sakamoto. ^_^

 Call me a traditionalist - but I think I'm still more for her to handle
musical chores for any Gundam over others. Up to the director to make full
use of her.

As for the Limp Bizkit thang, well it depends on what series. Choice of
music also has to do with the approach of the director. If they do a
fast-paced non-stop bullet shooting Gundam ala 80's AIC mecha shows - then
maybe it would be ok. But if you go with a 0080 approach to character dev.,
jazz or some other type of mood music might be better.

If I were to do a Gundam - great mobile suit combat scenes would be on the
top of my agenda - and I'd probably ask some very creative DJ to produce
fantastic Techno music as background.

Fed