Gus Jae (gusjae@rcn.com)
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 02:05:25 -0500

Richie,
> Another Aside: I removed the waist plates from my 1/144 gp03s, and it
> looked suspiciously like a ver2 Ka rx78
You are absolutely right... in fact, if you put a lot of the katokai design
gundams next to each other, there are lots of similar proportions and
styles:
Take the wings of Master Gundam and ignore the Getter Robo ears. (It was
made to look like the Griffon in Patlabor)
As you already said about the GP03
Look at the MG GP01
Along with the MG GM Custom
Kinda interesting. :)